FREE Parking in the parking deck after 5 pm:
- Enter the parking deck at 777 Adams Avenue.
- Drive up the ramp one floor (be careful, there are two entrance gates to the parking deck, side-by-side, but only ONE goes UP).
- Park in any empty space. Enter the building from the deck and walk forward to the lobby.
- Take an elevator up to the 6th floor.
- Stop, look and listen; we should be the only folks up there.
Our speakers address a variety of subjects of interest to project managers. Upcoming presentations are normally featured on our website Home page but you can also click on any event in the Events Calendar to follow a link to additional information about a topic, speaker, PDUs/educational credits available, or to register for that event.
CHAPTER SEMINARS: We offer project management specific seminars to sharpen your skills and earn PDUs. Check our Events Calendar page for news about our next seminar.
CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES offered in cooperation with Auburn University at Montgomery include "Successful Project Management-Introductory Level," and "Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Prep Review Course" among others. These courses are a great value and are easily accessible for working people.
Check out our Events Calendar page for more information about Chapter activities. Notice the "Events Legend" at the top of the column on the right of the Events Calendar page. If you are only interested in training provided through Auburn University Montgomery, click on the purple bar and other types of events will be filtered out. The same is true for "Chapter Meetings" (red), "Chapter Seminars" (green), and "Other Activities" (blue). To reset the calendar to show all scheduled events, click on "All Categories" (gray).